Clay pebbles, made in Malawi, for small aquaponic systems
Both heads of BioServe have a wide range of expertise, not just as scientists but also as a team which has professional skills and a lot of expertise in "translating" scientific results into sounding publications, even for the public at large. Specifically BioServe offers services in the following topics:
- Fish- and fish larval biology
- Fish larval nutrition and digestion physiology, including the development of microparticulate feed (Microdiets)
- Hatchery design for research and production in developing countries including solar power supply
- Fish aquaculture
- Digital tools to support teaching and learning in aquaculture and aquatic sciences education
- Public relation (presentations for lay persons, print- and online publications) in a wide variety of topics related to (marine) biology
- High quality photographie and aerial drone surveys, including professional photo- and video editing
- Specialized books and online courses in marine navigation
- Please contact us if you are interested in our areas of expertise...
The graphics above are an example of products for public communication of BioServe. The upper poster depicts the marine live in the baltic sea; the lower poster depicts the changes in biodiversity in a certain area in the baltic sea, comparing the years 1990 and 2015. Both graphics are displayed at
well frequented spots at the shoreline of the Öresund/Sweden.